We are recruiting!
As our network and team continues to expand, we are delighted to announce we are now recruiting for a Campaign Management Executive.
About the role
As the Campaign Management Executive, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of our digital and classic campaigns, owning campaigns post-booking – from the point that they go live to when they finish – ensuring they are always delivered and that the outcomes are communicated accordingly with the brand.
- Grasp a thorough understanding of the full campaign lifecycle process, including sales, booking, planning, creative assessment, printing, content delivery, bill posting and proof of play/posting, as well as quality control
- Become an expert user of reporting tools and analysing data to enable positive campaign results, providing in-depth reporting of campaign delivery
- Clearly communicate with the sales teams and clients the status of campaigns
- Provide assistance to the sales team with any queries relating to the sale of advertising campaigns on our digital and classic sites
- Work with the operations team to identify any issues and resolve these in an efficient way
What we’re looking for
- Experience in an operations or an organised, structured role
- Ability to communicate complex problems, simply both internally and externally
- An organised individual with the capability to manage timelines and deadlines effectively
- Basic IT knowledge and general digital media reporting
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing team and growing company
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent customer service skills
- Being comfortable with ambiguity, changing priorities and working in a commercial environment.
- Efficiently communicate to different groups of people, with the right level of context and specificity
Who you’ll work with
Success in this role necessitates close collaboration with multiple team members across the business on a daily basis. On top of this, you will be in regular contact with clients, providing updates on live campaigns, responding to requests as well as providing post-campaign feedback.
- A starting salary of £22,000 plus development plan with salary increases
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year + bank holidays + birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly team breakfasts
- Quarterly team building events
- 75Media offers flexible working and this role is designed to fit around individual lifestyles, ensuring that certain core working hours and deadlines are adhered to